Manifesto of the entrepreneur
- I believe that achieving all goals is possible.
- After all, I see opportunities where others see a terrible abyss.
- I do business with pleasure and joy. This is a favourite thing I have dedicated my life to.
- It doesn't matter why I became an entrepreneur - because of desire and talent, because of the surprises of life or out of necessity. From the moment I opened my own business, I realized that I was not only responsible for myself. Although I am sometimes scared, I consciously take all the risks. I understand that. I am responsible for my product, my team and my customers. My activity helps the country to develop.
- I am a new generation entrepreneur in Ukraine. It doesn't matter how old I am, in what locality I work and what size my business is. What matters is what values I have and how I treat my partners, contractors, employees and customers.
- My company has a philosophy, a mission and a vision. For me, it's not just words.
- I work every day to ensure that my product or service is safe and high quality, meets the demands and needs of Ukrainian consumers.
- Every day I study and draw conclusions from life's business lessons that allow me to grow professionally. I am constantly evolving to be able to do something better than others, because I need it and it opens up prospects for my future.
- I train my team and I am not afraid to pass on the acquired knowledge.
- I adhere to the principles of integrity, avoiding fraud.
- I do not delay payments to my contractors and try my best to keep my promises. Even if I can't do something on time, I always do my best and get a positive result.
- I pay my taxes on time and respect the law, even if someone else chooses to break the rules of the game.
- I am an entrepreneur and I am proud to be one. This is the best activity in the world.
- Every day I learn to enjoy victories and to accept my own and others' defeats with dignity. I believe that the character of a real entrepreneur is always manifested in crisis situations.
- I am convinced that difficulties make my experience more meaningful, and success must always be the result of hard work.
- I respect and appreciate everyone who is with me on this journey.
- For us, entrepreneurs, nothing is impossible.
- I create. I study. Even if I fall, I rise.
- I believe that it is never too late to start realizing your dream.
Start and you!
I adhere to the code of honour of the entrepreneur.
* Code of Honor - a proposed standard of conduct for entrepreneurs of all forms of ownership, which sets standards for entrepreneurs and obliges to show respect and responsibility to all people, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, physical or marital status, any other affiliation.
Do you have anything to add to the manifesto? Write to us and become our co-author!
The Code of Honor is a proposed standard of conduct for entrepreneurs of all forms of ownership, which sets standards for entrepreneurs and obliges them to show respect and responsibility to all people, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, physical or marital status, or any other affiliation.