Business to Government (B2G)
Restore the trust of entrepreneurs in the state.
Make entrepreneurs see the state as a partner and ally, not an enemy
Keep abreast of key policy priorities, be able to regularly receive feedback on policy initiatives and bills from SME entrepreneurs.
To be able to promptly respond to problems and requests of entrepreneurs — ensuring quality assurance policy and its implementation.
- Creation and renewal of relevant projects, commissions, councils and other bodies for systemic effective public-private dialogue at the national and local levels
- Work on creating a platform for PPD together with the digital transformation division
- Creation of digital tools for regular analysis of proposals from entrepreneurs and regular feedback from public bodies (public discussions, electronic consultations, research)
- Promoting the development of business support organizations in cooperatio with the promotion and training division. Creating a system of professional development and analytics of business support organizations
- Creation and regularly update a business support organizations map to provide access and information to entrepreneurs about their existence, services, and products
- Creation of effective hotlines, chatbots and support services to address pressing business issues
- Carrying out reforms and restoring the effective work of the Council of Entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and regional councils of entrepreneurs
- Creation of a database of existing working groups and a system for their regular updating
- Cooperation with representatives of other countries, as well as with international business associations in order to establish relations and joint projects for development of Ukrainian SMEs
- Active work to support public-private partnership instruments in areas that will promote the development of SMEs