Entrepreneur Support Centers Diia.Business
Find information about the opportunities and services that can be obtained in the support centers for entrepreneurs Diia.Business in cities. The first centers are already open for entrepreneurs in Kharkiv, Mykolayiv and for students at the Taras Shevchenko National University.
About the project:
This is a large-scale initiative for the development of Ukrainian business. The project has two components: the online platform Diia.Business and offline - enterpreneur support centers.
You can find an idea for your own business, learn the success stories of Ukrainian entrepreneurs, choose business support programs and get advice on how to develop your business now on the Diia.Business portal.
In addition, the portal can use the following services and features:
- online consulting (get free consultations)
- national free online school for entrepreneurs (study)
- map of the infrastructure of business support organizations (find a business support organization in your city with the help of smart filters)
- the only catalogue of services and opportunities that is regularly updated (find a partner, funding, win a grant or use an online service)
- catalogue of business ideas (find a business idea and download useful templates for the company's operations)
- business directory, current news and cases
We are working to ensure that such support centers for entrepreneurs Diia.Business are located in each city of Ukraine with a population of more than 50,000 people.
The first entrepreneur support center Diia.Business in Kharkiv opened on May 28, 2020 in a technical format, and on July 1, 2020 it officially opened.
Share this page with your friends
Need a help?
Have a question? Write to us by email or in the chat of support of entrepreneurs in Telegram.