Partnership as a development strategy
15 September, 2020
Material created with the support of MK:translations
Now is a very interesting time. Companies are increasingly choosing partnerships instead of competition and hostility.
Klaus Schwab, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the World Economic Forum, stated: “Today, not big fish eat small ones. Today, fast fish absorb slow ones. This quote is the most accurate description of the market of the XXI century.
It doesn't matter if you have a startup or a large company, the partnership is beneficial for all parties.
A large company is given flexibility by a partnership, which is lacking due to the bureaucratic structure, but it has what beginners do not have. That's why it's always a plus.
There are several types of partnerships:
1. Комерційне партнерство. Коли цільова аудиторія одного бізнесу є цією ж ЦА для іншого. Commercial partnership. When the target audience of one business is the same target audience for another.
For example, our company is a partner of marketing agencies, and when they need to localize advertising for another country, they come to us.
2. Non-commercial form. This format implies voluntary cooperation and assistance in promoting a product or service.
Social networks can be an example of a non-profit partnership. The two group owners agree on barter and invite their readers to the partner group through publications in their group. Or when we hold a webinar and invite speakers.
3. Limited partnership. In such a partnership, each party is solely responsible for the details previously discussed.
Most often, this type of relationship is used in "partner coalitions", when the whole cycle of contact with the client is divided into different performers.
For example, when we localize a game, we act as partners who are responsible for translating the text. There are partners who develop software, and there are those who are engaged in design. Each of the partners is responsible for their part of the work.
4. Full partnership. Means the responsibility of all parties to this cooperation.
We can see a similar experience in any product that is jointly developed by several companies.
For example, we work on creating video content with another company. It develops the video, we voice it in different languages. That is, we work in collaboration as a whole.
5. Business association. A partnership that aims to bring together different companies with a common interest.
For example, we are currently creating business associations with client companies to join forces and create new projects in the future.