Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office
- Vision and philosophy of the Office
- How our office was formed
- About the Institution
- World experience of institutional support of entrepreneurs
- Structure of the Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office
- Strategic goals
- What benefits and services can an entrepreneur get
- Office team
- Political support
- Our contacts
- Anti-corruption activities
Entrepreneurs — drivers of competitiveness of Ukraine.
State — the partner of entrepreneurs.
Teaching entrepreneurship from childhood and throughout life.
Helping with starting own business.
Supporting and developing business throughout life.
Standing for the protection of Ukrainian entrepreneurs — monitoring the business climate and regulatory environment.
Promoting the development, scaling and internationalization of Ukrainian business.
support for small and medium enterprises
assistance in establishing cooperation and partnership between Ukrainian and foreign business
promotion of Ukrainian goods and services abroad
development of export competencies of Ukrainian business
- Mykhailo Fedorov — Deputy Prime Minister for Innovation, Education, Science and Technology Development — Minister of Digital Transformation
- Oleksandr Yarema — State Secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Valeriia Ionan — Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine for European Integration
- Taras Kachka — Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine – Trade Representative of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Gryban — Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine
- Ivan Turchak — State Secretary at the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine