Initiative for economic recovery, business development and export of Ukraine
Center for Innovations Development, Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office, national project Diia.Business launched the Initiative for economic recovery, entrepreneurship development and export of Ukraine.
recovery of Ukraine's economy in a full-scale war and after the victory over the aggressor
research of the state and prospects of business and support instruments for entrepreneurship and exports development
local economic development based on data analysis, development of smart cities/regions and competitive clusters of the economy
Key objectives of the Initiative:
- Development of the studies and communication of the obtained data
- Development of e-solutions for:
- monitoring and analysis of the business climate, trends at the level of regions, communities;
- managing the recovery and development of the local economies based on data analysis;
- development of business relations and exports among sectors, regions of Ukraine and international allies of Ukraine and local business.
- Development of a network of experts wishing to join the Initiative
- Support of other initiatives by the project forces
Successful implementation of the identified activities will allow to develop the tools and projects for the restoration and further development of the entrepreneurship at the level of communities, regions, individual sectors/clusters, the financial and credit sector, and at the national level.
Implemented activities within the Initiative:
List of conducted studies available in Ukrainian version
- Analysis of the state of Ukrainian business during the two months of the war
- Research on the regions of Ukraine attractiveness regarding the start of own business during the war and the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ukrainian business in the conditions of war: analysis of the state during three months
- Regional results of the research of the state and needs of business in wartime
- Economic recovery: state and needs of business — assessments of regional military administrations and territorial communities
- Assessments of the state and needs of business in Ukraine: differences in assessments of local authorities and businesses
- Ukrainian business in the conditions of war: analysis of the state for five months
- The state and needs of business in the conditions of war: July 2022 survey results
Organizers of the Initiative
All interested parties can join the Initiative and use its opportunities: representatives of CEBs, local authorities (military administrations during martial law), local self-government (including local communities), business and professional associations, non-governmental organizations, universities, international partners, media, business clusters and other experts.
For the cooperation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org