Access to finance
Every entrepreneur has the opportunity to use a financial program to start or develop a business.
- Ensuring understanding and effectiveness of all existing funding access programs for SMEs in Ukraine. Establishing regular statistics and reporting.
- Analysis of best practices and creation and implementation of financial programs required by the market. In particular, microgrants, grants, microcrediting, partial reimbursement, guarantee of collateral. Examples of stimulating small business development in the EU:
- Reimbursement of workplaces equipment costs
- Financing of education in the national training fund
- One-time reimbursement of social contributions costs
- Reimbursement of social security contributions for the employment of the unemployed under the age of 30
- Financial reward for employment of people over 50 years of age
- Grants for creating remote jobs
- Exemption from payment of labor fund contributions and insurance
- Available rental rates in coworking spaces and business incubators
- Availability of loan funds (private person — private person)
- Co-financing of collective stands at international exhibitions
- Co-financing the participation of SMEs in trade missions abroad
- Co-financing of social entrepreneurship programs
- Co-financing of sustainable development programs for enterprise ("green economy")
- Providing financial support, including in the form of grants for participation in export exhibitions, trade missions. To conduct market research on potential export opportunities and other advisory services on export promotion, and on implications of COVID-19 for the companies most affected. To analyze target markets and changes in value added chains, promotion of Ukrainian exporters and customer search assistance.
- Co-financing of innovative products
- Coordination of international grant programs COSME, Horizon 2020, Erasmus, Eureka and others
- Promotion of individual grant competitions and opportunities for entrepreneurs and business support organizations.
- Writing and submitting grant applications together with business support organizations.
- Consultancy for entrepreneurs on participation in international programs.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of grant programs in Ukraine.
- Cooperation with the Entrepreneurship Fund and the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation, as well as the USF on financial program strategies for SMEs and innovative enterprises
- Cooperation with investment structures of Ukraine on cooperation and attraction of international investments in Ukrainian SMEs
- Cooperation with the division of strategy and research on tax strategy for entrepreneurs. Cooperation with the State Tax Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine, as well as the expert community on the revision of the tax strategy for SMEs