About the national project Diia.Business
Diia.Business — is a large-scale national project for entrepreneurship and export promotion, that was initiated by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in February 2020. Since May 2021 the project is implemented jointly by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and the Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office. Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office is the state institution, that is in charge for the promotion and support of Ukrainian entrepreneurship both in the domestic and foreign markets.
Diia.Business is sub-brand of the Diia ecosystem.
Diia – is the digital government brand and ecosystem of projects: Diia portal, mobile app Diia, national projects Diia.Digital education, Diia.Business and Diia City.
- To encourage to start business in Ukraine
- To teach the entrepreneurship since childhood and during all life
- To help to set up own business
- To defend Ukrainian entrepreneurs — business climate and regulatory environment follow ups
- To promote and scale business internationalization
Diia.Business portal in one-stop shop for entrepreneurs, where you can find all necessary information how to set up and promote own business.
- The platform was created for entrepreneurs, so they could find all necessary information about set up and business promotion on the one single source.
- The platform will be useful for Ukrainians, who are only planning to start their own business and also for entrepreneurs, who promote their own business and need help.
- Following services are available at Diia.Business online platform: online handbook for entrepreneurs, 150+ business ideas, templates of all necessary legal documents for business set up, cases of Ukrainian entrepreneurs and current news, free online consultations, national online school for entrepreneurs, exhibitions online, Diia.Business virtual center, Diia.Business Export, marketplace of financial opportunities for business, analytics of the Ukrainian's business conditions, platform for attracting impact investing and other initiatives.
- It is impossible to register / to close LLC or Private Entrepreneurship on Diia.Business portal, these functions are available on Diia portal.
The network of Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs — locations, where Ukrainians can receive free consultations, participate in educational events for entrepreneurs, rent space for events, test their own products at special pop-up location.
Diia.Business centers photo gallery
- Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs were opened in 11 Ukrainian cities before war in Kharkiv, Mykolayiv, Odesa, Kyiv on the basis of the Taras Shevchenko National university of Kyiv, Poltava, Ternopil, Bucha, Uzhgorod, as a corner in social co-working Digital Cherkasy in Cherkasy, in Kryvyi Rih and in Kremenchuk.
- Since the beginning of full scale russian invasion in Ukraine, some of support centers continue to work as before, some of them work online, the other part continues their work as humanitarian headquarters.
- Currently, support centers in Ternopil, Uzhhorod, Poltava, Bucha, Odesa, Rivne, Lutsk, Kryvyi Rih and Diia.Business Center for Youth Entrepreneurship Development on the basis of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv are fully functioning in offline format on the territory of Ukraine. Other support centers now are in the process of reactivation. However, entrepreneurs from all over Ukraine can still get online consultation at Diia.Business portal.
- On May 17, 2022 Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of Poland, the Polish Agency for Investment and Trade with the support of Mastercard opened the first Diia.Business center abroad — Diia.Business Warsaw at Bagatela, 12. Here you can get not only business related consultations, but also how to find accommodation and work in Poland.
- Gradually Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs will appear in different formats in every Ukrainian city with the population more than 50.000 people.
- There are both free events and commercial events in Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs. There are preferential seats at all commercial educational events.
- 70% of Diia.Business services are free for business. Other 30% help to pay the rent, salary for the teams, who work in Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs.
- The status of Diia.Busines support center for entrepreneurs is noncommercial public organization, which is nonbusiness entity, whose main goal is not to receive any profits.
- Support center for entrepreneurs are opened at the initiative of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and with the support of partners. Budgetary funds are not used for the opening of Diia.Business support centers for entrepreneurs.
Regarding potential partnership issues: inviting speakers to participate in events, posting information on the Diia.Business portal and social media, organizing joint initiatives, please contact the Project's communication managers:
Communications manager of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine:
- Kylyna Bisher firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications manager of the EEPO:
- Diana Vyhovska email@example.com
Project positioning for use in external communication:
For media inquiries
For inquiries from the media, contact the communications team of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine:
Other questions about the project
For other questions, write to the e-mail address:
Diia.Business project social media: